Berrylicious Birthday Parties!!
Last month I was planning a party for my children ages 8 and 9. I was trying to find an in home activity to go along with our party. WOW! Did I ever struggle. Here locally there are not a lot of programs to entertain children in the pre-tween to teen age group. It got me thinking. How great would it be to make and play with chocolate for an hour during a party. I thought I could take my background as a former public school teacher with 10 years classroom experience, my love for throwing fabulous parties AND my passion for chocolate together and help other parents throw fantastic parties. That one thought started a new business plan and outline for Berrylicious Birthday Parties. The model is for a 2 hour party where Berrylicious is the entertainment for the middle 1-1.15 hour and will be available very soon. The parties are targeted to children ages 5-14. 8 children, plus the birthday girl/boy is the standard size, children can be added to this number for an additional charge, up to a total of 15 party goers. This is what will be included in the birthday fun!
Party guest will…..
– Wear a Berrylicious Apron, the Birthday Boy/Girl will get to keep theirs as a keepsake of the day!
– Listen to Candy Themed Music
– Decorate a chef’s hat to wear and keep
– Choose a mold and make 2 chocolate lollipops. They will make, bag and bow these and take them home as favors.
– Dip and decorate 2 strawberries that will be made into a custom bouquet.
– Dine on a personal chocolate fondue.
– Play a chocolate themed game if time allows
There will be 6 theme colors for parents to choose from.
Some add on’s will include
– the purchase of a Berrylicious Apron for each child to keep
– additional dippers for the personal fondue
– a birthday cake from Cakes By Angelina to match your theme colors and brought to the party by Berrylicious Birthdays.
We are so excited to get started. As soon as our Berrylicious Aprons get here we will be booking dates for our new Super FUN Berrylicious Birthday Parties!!